Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Giving Tuesday


Today is Giving Tuesday, a chance to give back after the excesses of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

If you support the work and mission that TIRR performs, please donate to our cause.

Selecting the link below, or clicking on Congo's picture, will take you directly to the site.  From there, you can choose to donate financially, and also to share the information with your friends and family, so they too, can have an opportunity to give back. 
On the site there are links for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, and Email. According to the published statistics, each share averages $18 in much needed funding.
 
I thank you very much in advance.

Congo, a senior dog looking for his forever home.

2 comments:

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.