Friday, April 29, 2016

Oops! I almost forgot R5F today.

As usual, linking up with Nancy at www.aruraljournal.blogspot.com for Random 5 Friday.

1.  We got a lot accomplished this week.  We got our problem tree topped, so we can drop the trunk when convenient.

2.  We finally got our storm shelter installed!  With the weather here lately, we might need it soon.

3.  The kids and I managed to empty one more storage unit!  That leaves just one, filled with stuff from the old house.  Hopefully we can get rid of a lot of it!

4.  DH scored us a deal on a pair of new handheld transceivers (HTs).  We are both ham radio operators, using some old HTs, and thought it would be nice to have a new pair we can pass to any of our kids who might someday, eventually, maybe if they'd get off their kindles and study for it, get their own ham licenses.  The radios are the 7w Baofeng 82 DX's I think.

5.  Below is a photo of a beautiful toad the decided to rest on our pool fence.  I don't know what species, but I enjoyed seeing him.

1 comment:

  1. Funny how that toad is rattlesnake colored... like he's in camo. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.